Our worship services, programs and ministries are always open to guests and new members. We enjoy having guests and meeting new people.
Our Commitment to You:
- We will greet and welcome you but not embarrass you.
- It’s okay if you are running late – come anyway!
- Come dressed comfortably. No coat, tie or dress necessary.
- We have a nursery for babies and toddlers and a program for younger children during the sermon in the morning worship service
- You can be anonymous if you like
- We won’t send anyone to your home unless you request a visit.
9:30 am – Sunday School/Bible Study for all Ages (Babies, Children, Youth, Adults)
10:45 am – Morning Worship Service
6:00 pm – Evening Service
6:30 pm – Wednesday Bible Study and Prayer for Adults
6:30 pm – Youth Bible Study (Grades 7-12)
6:30 pm – AWANA for Children (Ages 3-11)
We hope you will be our special guest and visit us as soon and as often as possible.
More helpful information for guests is coming soon!