Our worship services, programs and ministries are always open to guests and new members. We enjoy having guests and meeting new people.
What You Can Expect:
- We will greet and welcome you but not embarrass you.
- It’s okay if you are running late – come anyway!
- Come dressed comfortably. No coat, tie or dress necessary.
- We have a nursery for babies and toddlers during the morning worship service.
- You can be anonymous if you like.
- We won’t send anyone to your home unless you request a visit.
9:30 am – Sunday School/Small Group Bible Studies for all Ages (Babies, Children, Youth, Adults)
10:45 am – Morning Worship Service
6:00 pm – Children’s Ministry (Ages 3-11)
6:00 pm – Youth Bible Study (Grades 7-12)
7:00 pm – Midweek Prayer & Church Update (Facebook Live)
We hope you will be our special guest and visit us as soon and as often as possible. If God leads you, we would be glad to have you as a member.
More helpful information for guests is coming soon!